This fancomic is so huge that it needed a WHOLE WEBPAGE to itself. It has 11 pages and a buttload of writing, so be prepared for PLOT and STORY.
And if we really need to categorize this, I’m gonna say this is an AU of both MA:A and MCU.
Original idea came from Valtyr; a HUGE chunk (90.4%) of the script is by Vespasiana, and I have to thank Tally who kept pestering me to work on this AU. Also hugs for the followers who were there to watch me struggle through this thing. HUGS FOR EVERYBODY.
Please do not delete this comment. Otherwise people will not be able to read the rest of the comic. :[
Tony’s interaction with the swinging sticks kinetic sculpture always struck me as interesting. The sculpture is in perpetual battery-powered motion (at least, the version on Think Geek is), will keep going despite attempts at obstructing it, and frustrates the occasional outsider. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense why Pepper chose it for her desk.
basically, this is all valtyr’s idea therefore her fault. aLL HER FAULT
backstory provided by val:
- this is set in the ults verse.
- tony finds out about a secret weapon greg and fury has hidden away in a secret government facility and goes to investigate
- finds out they’re mini supersoldiers, all under 5-6 years old, based directly from steve and decides that he wants all and greg will have none. he takes all 12 back home
- steve eavesdrops on greg and fury about a missing ‘weapon’ tony stole and goes to visit tony at 2am by slamming him against the wall ooh la la
- by the time steve finds out about this the kids are very attached to tony because he’s nicer than the facility and gives them anything they want - (“here is my credit card”)
- showdown between greg and fury, and tony and steve. steve decides that pros outweigh the cons if he coparents the kids with tony and sticks by tony’s decision to not give up the kids at all ever
- CUE DISNEYWORLD ADVENTURES ETC
- basically it’s just an excuse to have ults steve with babies
- also, they find out that 6 of those ministeves are actually ministephanies with unfortunate standardized military haircuts during bathtime. feel free to guess who’s a girl and who’s a boy! huu huu